Valentine is coming and what better way to treat to yourself than to make yourself some cookies. I know many of you are fans of Nutella so this one is for you!
- 1 Cup Nutella or Hazelnut Spread
- 2/3 Cup Flour
- 1 Egg
- Powdered Sugar
- Combine all ingredients except the powdered sugar, in a bowl and mix well. If mixture is too dry, add a splash of milk.
- Make mixture into about 1-inch balls by using your hands. The mixture rolls into balls quite easily.
- Place powdered sugar in a bowl and roll your balls around in the sugar until completely coated.
- Place an inch or so apart on a well-greased cookie pan. Using the bottom of a cup, slightly smash each ball down so that it’s flattened. Not too much though.
- Bake cookies at 375 degrees for about 8 minutes.
- Drizzle with Nutella or hazelnut spread and enjoy!
What’s your favorite cookie?