I love wings and I am always on the search for some good ones here in Atlanta. I can make them on my own (my Honey wings are the best) but I prefer to buy them. It’s easier and costs about the same. I live in Atlanta so I am always on the hunt for the best wings. Here are a few places I have tried……
Wing Stop – Yep the one that the rapper owns (Rick Ross) – I love their wings! So far they are up on my list for the best places to get wings here in Atlanta. I go to the one located in Snellville, GA. I love their parmesan wings…goodness it’s so good! Their hot wings are okay but if you go get the parmesan.
American Deli – Basic place but it’s good. I like their wings if they are the only place open or near where I’m at I will get them but I am not a big fan of their wings. Way to small for my liking.
Taco Mac – They are known for their wings and we always get their lemon pepper wings. It’s good…like really good. We just had one built near me and we take advantage of those wings often.
Davidos – My hubs and I use to kill them on a weekly basis but since he passed I don’t eat there as much to many memories but they do have some good lemon pepper wings
Buffalo Wild Wings – Nice place to meet a guy on a date. I like their wings but again I don’t love their wings. They are also a bit expensive so maybe you can look at this and make your own
So those are a few places that I eat wings at in Atlanta but what constitutes as a good wing?
- The sauce has to be on point
- No one wants little chicken so I like a meaty type of chicken
- Drums or Flats….I don’t care I like them both but I tend to lean towards the drums more
- The dipping sauce makes the wing that much better…I prefer a homemade blue cheese whenever I go out….sometimes I like ranch
I prefer wings once a week and I love that I can mix and match. If I go somewhere and I can’t mix and match flavors I don’t usually go back. Who wants hot all the time? If you aren’t the type of person to eat out here is a list of wings you can make right at home
- Whiskey Wings | Mantitlement – Mix your whiskey and your wings in this great recipe!
- Honey Mustard BBQ Wings | The Frugal Girls – Who doesn’t love the tangy mixture of mustard and BBQ sauce??
- Coca-Cola Wings | Culinary Hill – Instead of drinking some coke, pour it on your wings!
- Jamaican Jerk Wings | Recipe Recap – Get some Jamaican flavors rolling in your next wing recipe.
- Sticky Thai Wings | Café Delites – Make an irresistible sticky wing with this amazing recipe!
- Crispy Orange Wings | Recipe Rock – Instead of make the boneless version, make some orange wings!
- Bourbon Maple Glazed Wings | Simply Recipes – Get a sweet but bold taste with these wings!
- Baked Garlic Parmesan Wings | Joyful Healthy Eats – Try baking your wings instead of frying them!
- Baked Honey BBQ Wings | A Night Owl – Try this classic wings recipe out for your next party night!
- Cajun Honey Lime Wings | Must Love Home – These wings are tangy and spicy which makes them perfect.
So where do you eat your wings from? Do you cook your own or do you have a preferred spot? Let me know so I can visit whenever I’m in your neck of the woods!