Summer parties are coming! What’s your favorite summer dish? When I think of a summer party I think of Deviled Eggs but who wants the boring ole deviled eggs? No one…..we want the kind that spices up your summer and brings on a whole new type of heat!
- 6 Eggs
- 3 Tablespoons Miracle Whip
- 2 Tablespoons Chopped Pickled Jalapenos
- 1 Teaspoon Mustard
- Boil eggs until cooked all the way through. Place in a cold bowl of water and allow shells to cool off.
- Once cool, peel all your eggs and then cut them in half long ways.
- Remove the yolks carefully and place them in a bowl along with your mustard, miracle whip, and 1 Tablespoon of jalapenos.
- Using a fork, mix the contents of the bowl thoroughly, until there are no large chunks of yolk left.
- In a frost bag with a large tip, place your mixture inside and squeeze into the open spots in your egg halves, where the yolk used to be.
- Sprinkle your eggs with a touch of paprika and a sprinkle of chopped jalapeno.