Saturdays are for sports around GA…..specifically college football. Whose your favorite college football team? My daughter loves UGA and my son loves GA Tech. I prefer my college team of Clark Atlanta. Whatever college team you prefer you can find all of them at the College Football Hall of Fame here in Atlanta, GA. A few weeks ago we had the pleasure of touring the facility to see what they have to offer and what they have coming up. To find out what they have going on please visit their website and click on Happenings for upcoming adventures for you and your family. Now this place isn’t just for guys….girls can enjoy this spot too. I was surprised how much I loved it here and the interactive walls make you feel like you are a part of the teams. This would make a great date for that man in your life that loves football! Did you know that you can also book birthday parties here? They have different price ranges but you do get cake and an area on the filed + $25 to use at the hall of fame store for the birthday boy or girl. Take a look at our adventures below and then I will give you 5 reasons we loved the hall of fame
Here are my top 5 reasons why we love this place
- You get to be a part of your team by choosing your favorite in the beginning and then being interactive with that very team throughout the entire facility. So if you love UGA you get to see some of their old players, pretend you are doing a newscast with them, see some of their highlights, and much more
- It keeps kids entertained in various different ways. We love that you can kick and throw the ball + do football type activities all throughout the facility
- The History behind football was great. I loved seeing how far Football has come not only on the professional level but on the level of just how the game got started period
- It’s not as crowded as most spots around Atlanta so you can actually take your time and walk through without having to bump into a lot of people. I especially love that as an introvert I can actually take my time and learn
- It makes you feel good after leaving because they have so many uplifting quotes and movies to see around the hall. After leaving here I was pumped to win!
I asked both of my kids what they loved about the place
My son said he loved the indoor playing field the most. Did you see him in the pictures above trying to catch the ball! He caught it too super proud of him
My daughter said that she loved that it wasn’t just a boy place. She could have fun too and see some of the highlights and learn about football so that she can be ready to talk junk (yes this is what she said lol)
If you are ever in Atlanta make sure you check out the College Football Hall of Fame and get some Chick Fil A while you are at it.