Who doesn’t love a good salad? I usually have to go far to get a good one since I live in the country. I am tired of traveling for a good salad so I thought why not make my own. Anything with chicken on it is good…right? Agree with me lol. What’s your favorite salad?
Here is a quick and easy salad that you are sure to love!
- ¾ Cup Fried Chicken Cut into Strips
- ½ Cup Canned Corn
- ½ Cup Potato Chopped
- ½ Cup Red Onion Chopped
- ¼ Cup Carrots Shredded
- 1 Tablespoon Butter
- Romaine Lettuce and Spinach Mixture
- Place your butter and chopped potatoes in a pan. Cook until crispy on all sides and tender in middle. Place in a dish to cool.
- Fill your salad bowl with a mixture of romaine lettuce and spinach, or whatever leafy greens you prefer.
- Place all your ingredients on the top of the lettuce, drizzle with your favorite dressing (we used ranch), and enjoy!
Note: This works great for leftover fried chicken of any kind. We had leftover chicken strips from dinner, and I simply threw them in the oven and sliced those up. Any friend chicken will do!