I always try to spend time with my kids and do fun things. Fun things for my son involves something to do with cooking or eating (I swear he will be a chef) We wanted to try out something fun and new so we decided to make Cookie Dough that you can eat. I normally eat them by the globs when making cookies but I have heard that it’s not good for you. *side eye* So this version is much better
My kids made them on their own with very little help from me.
- 1 tablespoon white granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1-1½ tablespoon butter, softened
- 1-2 tablespoons chocolate chips (or other add-ins)
- 1 tablespoon water
- ⅛ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of baking soda
- 4 tablespoons flour (more if your butter is melted)
Combine everything and mix well…then eat it up. Double it if you need too for more because the single serving will not satisfy you.