It’s the July 1st…can you believe that half the year is already gone…..OMG. I am going to be taking a break this weekend to relax and clean and organize my house. I wanted to make sure I give you all something red, white, and blue before I go for the weekend! What are your plans for the weekend? Tell me in the comment section
- 1 Cup Peanut Butter (creamy or crunchy is fine)
- 2 Cups Powdered Sugar
- 4 Tablespoons Melted Butter
- 1 Cup of Oats
- Red Food Coloring
- Blue Food Coloring
- Place your dry oatmeal in a bowl and put 15-20 drops of each color of food coloring. Don’t worry about the colors mixing as the oats will suck it up quickly. If need be, mix the oats in between every few drops of food coloring. Set aside.
- In a bowl, mix your butter, sugar, and peanut butter together well.
- Form this mixture into balls.
- Coat the outside of each ball in a little bit of water and then place in your dry oats and slightly press the ball down to collect oats on the outside.
- Chill for 30 minutes if desired.
So there you have it something easy and quick just in time for the 4th.