It’s almost that time again….the first cook off of the year! Memorial Day is around the corner and I don’t know about you but I am always looking to dress up my red, whites, and blues and be decorative. This year I am doing some Cones and keeping it semi healthy….just semi lol. If you make these let me know!
***Makes 1 Cone
- 1 Large Strawberry
- 1 Ice Cream Cone
- 20 Blueberries
- White Marshmallow Frosting
- Slice your strawberry keeping the slices thin but not too thin.
- Place 3-4 smaller pieces of your strawberry in the bottom of the cone.
- Place a thin layer of frosting over the top.
- Place around 9-10 blueberries on top of the frosting.
- On top of the blueberries, place 2-3 larger slices of strawberry and top that with another thin layer of icing.
- Put a few blueberries on top (around 9-10) and then top the cone with icing like you would a cupcake.
- Garnish with a twisted slice of strawberry and a blueberry if desired.