School is back in session and if you are like me you don’t have time to cook elaborate meals in the weekday. If you cook elaborate meals and you work a full time job…share your secret below. I need something quick and easy for my kids since I have swimming, boxing, tutoring, dance, and I run my own business. Yeah….I need something quick to cook in the weekdays that save me time and money. Did someone say pizza? Yep…..we’ve got you covered!
- 6 Ounces of Pepperoni
- 5 Slices of Pepper Jack Cheese
- 1 ½ Cups Pizza Sauce
- 1 Package of Rolls (we used King Hawaiian)
- 2 Tablespoons of Butter
- Parsley Flakes
- 1 Tablespoon of Parmesan Cheese
- Begin by slicing your rolls in half. Not one by one, simply cut the entire pack in half width wise like it’s one big roll.
- Place the bottom half in a dish and cover in pepperoni.
- Top the pepperoni with your sauce and spread it evenly.
- Next, cover the entire top with your pepper jack cheese.
- Put the tops of the buns on.
- Put your butter in a separate dish and microwave for 30 seconds or until melted.
- Once melted, place your parmesan and parsley flakes in the same dish and stir.
- Brush the butter mixture over the top of the buns.
- Place in oven for about 15 minutes at 350 degrees.