Halloween is coming and fast! I like to do quirky unique types of food for the Halloween season so I am taking it up a notch….up to the eye balls so to speak.
- Mozzarella Cheese Ball
- 1 Can White Queso Cheese Sauce
- Black Gel Food Dye
- Red Gel Food Dye
- Begin by cutting the middle of your mozzarella ball out. Do not go all the way through to the bottom, just make a cavity.
- Next, divide your cheese sauce into two containers.
- In one container, place 10 drops black food dye and in the other, 10 drops red food dye. Stir well.
- Heat cheese to desired temperature in microwave.
- Fill the cavity you made in the cheese ball with the black cheese mix. Fill it to the brim.
- Next, using a squeeze condiment bottle, draw squiggly veins around the edge of the cavity on the cheese ball using the red cheese mixture.
- Cut a sliver of cheese from the piece you removed from the cheese ball and place it directly in the middle of the black portion of the cheese ball and press it down into the cheese.
- Serve with chips!