It’s time for something green! Just in time for St. Patrick’s Day. What’s your favorite green item to eat? Don’t say green eggs and ham because that looks right nasty lol. I prefer something simple like this peanut butter sugar cookie! If you try it let me know!
- 1 Package Sugar Cookie Mix
- 2 Teaspoons Cinnamon
- 15 Drops Green Food Coloring
- Creamy Peanut Butter
- Prepare your sugar cookie mix as directed on the box.
- Add your cinnamon and the food coloring to your mix and stir well.
- Grease a large muffin pan and put about 1-inch balls of mixture in the middle of each muffin area.
- Using your thumb or a spoon, flatten the middle of them so it looks like a large thumbprint.
- Spoon about half a teaspoon of peanut butter into the middle of each cookie.
- Crack open your pistachios and place one in the middle of the peanut butter on each cookie.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 6-8 minutes.