With the holidays around the corner we need something quick and easy to make for desserts. Cheesecake always comes to mind as something that is simple but oh so sweet. What’s your favorite cheesecake? I have so many but anything with chocolate is a winner!
- Pre-Made Mini Pie Crusts
- ½ Cup Heavy Cream
- 4 Ounces Cream Cheese
- ½ Cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Cocoa Powder
- ½ Teaspoon Vanilla
- Be sure to bake pie crusts first so they are ready to be filled, the filling itself is not baked. I placed my pie crusts on a cookie sheet and place them in the oven at 375 degrees for about 11 minutes.
- Combine all leftover ingredients in a bowl and mix with a mixer until thick and no chunks remain.
- Spoon filling into pie shells and place in the fridge for about an hour or until chill.
- Top with a dollop of whip cream and a drizzle of chocolate sauce.