- 4 Slices of Bread
- 1 Tablespoon Ground Sage
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Thyme
- ½ Cup Minced Onion
- ¼ Cup Celery (optional)
- ¾ Cup Chicken Broth
- 3 Tablespoons Butter
- Cube your bread and place it on a cookie sheet to bake for a few minutes or until crispy. I chopped my bread and onions in larger chunks because that’s how the family likes it, most stuffing is smaller chunks though so cut to desired size.
- Melt your butter and pour it over the bread and slightly toss to stir butter into the bread better.
- In a sauce pan, place all your other ingredients and simmer for about 7-10 minutes or until onions are soft.
- Combine contents of sauce pan and bread in a big bowl and stir well.
- Add a splash of chicken broth if mixture is not moist enough.
- Place in a small casserole dish and bake for about 15 minutes at 350 degrees.