Yep…its pumpkin season. I must admit….I have only tasted it one time and it was weird but I gave it a try. Now I am trying it again but this time with a little sweetness added to it. What’s your favorite pumpkin recipe?
- 1 Small Pumpkin
- 1 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 Teaspoon All Spice
- 3 Tablespoons Heavy Cream
- 1 Teaspoon Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla
- 14-16 Large Marshmallows
- Begin by cutting off the top of your pumpkin and removing the seeds. Be careful not to take too much of the flesh when removing the seeds.
- After removing the top, cut about 3 inches off the top of the pumpkin. Make the edges into a cute design if desired.
- Take as much as the flesh as you can and place it in a food processor. You want to end up with at least ¾ Cup of fresh pumpkin before chopped.
- Once turned into a puree, place in sauce pan along with the rest of the ingredients except the marshmallows.
- Allow to simmer for about 5-7 minutes.
- Add marshmallows to pan and continually stir until completely melted.
- Immediately add to hollowed out pumpkin and top with a dollop of whip cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
- Serve with graham crackers.