Donuts! That’s all I needed to say……one word that speaks to why I can’t loose weight. If you are like me and trying to loose weight save these for your cheat day. How do you make your donuts? I have the recipe for your very own glaze…message me on any of my social media sites to get that recipe or I might just put the glaze recipe on my Facebook page which btw…..are you following me?
- 2 Cans Crescent Rolls
- 2 Cups Sugar
- 6 Tablespoons Cinnamon
- Combine both cans of rolls into a ball of dough. Pinch off enough dough and roll it in between your hands to form a ball about ½ inch in size. Do this until all the dough is gone.
- Be heating your oil while doing this. We just used a deep fryer.
- Combine your cinnamon and sugar in a bowl and mix well. Set aside.
- Get a plate and cover it with a paper towel. Set near your fryer.
- Once fryer is heated, place your donut holes, a few at a time in the grease. Do not have it too hot as you want the inside to have time to cook before the outside gets overcooked. We left ours in for about 4-5 minutes.
- Once cooked through, scoop out and place on the plate to drain.
- Immediately place in the bowl of cinnamon and sugar and cover each donut hole in the mixture. Place on a bowl or plate and enjoy!