It’s almost fall……so I thought we would end the summer with pumpkin….cause you know there will be pumpkin everything in the next few weeks. I like to kick things off right *evil laugh*. I love me a good soup…….something simple and warming for my tummy is all I ask for.
- 1 Can Pumpkin Puree (about 14 oz.)
- 1 Can Coconut Milk (about 14 oz.)
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 2 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tbsp Cilantro Flakes
- 1 tsp Salt
- Open can of coconut milk and stir thoroughly.
- Combine all ingredients in sauce pan.
- Continuously stir until mixture is creamy and well-heated.