Who doesn’t love a good omelet? I usually make various different ones all the time. Sometimes I use sandwich meat in them, onions, mushrooms, etc. I also use whatever I have in my fridge and it always comes out good. What types of omelets do you like to make? Tell me below!
- ½ Cup Fried Chorizo Sausage
- 2-4 Eggs
- 2 Tablespoons Milk
- 4 Tablespoons Pancake Batter (optional)
- Salt and Pepper
- Place eggs, salt and pepper, milk, and batter in a bowl and mix well.
- Heat pan to medium heat and place butter inside.
- Once the butter has melted, pour your egg mixture in the pan and cover.
- Wait until the eggs mixture has almost cooked all the way through and give it a flip so the other side can cook for a few seconds.
- Place your ingredients in the middle of the omelet and fold one side over. Allow to sit in pan while stove is off for a second. Place on a plate and enjoy!
Note: Use two eggs for a thinner or smaller omelet. We used 4 eggs for the omelet in the photos.