I love a good dip! Most of the time I buy the jar ones and I am beginning to not like them anymore so I think it’s time to make my own dip. Chips and Dip are my thing! Whats your favorite chips and dip? I can make this an actual meal for myself so this can be turned into a dinner item instead of a snack.
- 1 Can Campbell’s Fiesta Nacho Cheese
- 1 Can Rotel
- 1 Can Whole Kernel Corn
- 1 Pound Sausage
- In a frying pan, cook your sausage until done. Drain and set aside.
- In a pot, add your rotel and corn (drain the corn but not the rotel). Allow it to heat up on medium to low heat for a few minutes.
- Add your can of cheese and mix well.
- Wait until cheese is nice and hot then add your sausage. Stir well and immediately move from stove.
- It’s ready to serve and tastes great with tortilla chips!