One of the things I have to do is eat breakfast more. It’s hard because once I get the kids fed in the mornings and get them looking halfway decent it’s time to cart them off to school and then back home to work. I never have time for breakfast unless it’s something quick. For me that’s cereal or eggo waffles. I use to have smoothies but my smoothie thing broke so I no longer have that anymore. I love something quick and easy to cook and this is it!
- 4 Mozzarella Cheese Sticks
- 1 Can Crescents
- 2 Eggs Scrambled
- 2 Strips Bacon Cooked
- 1 Cup Cooked Hashbrowns
- Slice your cheese sticks in half.
- Slice your bacon into 8 equal slices.
- Roll out your crescents. At the widest end, place a piece of bacon in the middle and a piece of cheese stick on top of the bacon. Place a few pieces of egg below the cheese and below the egg, place a bit of already cooked hashbrowns.
- Tuck the edges of the widest end of the crescent and then gently roll the crescent like you normally would. Do not force it to wrap tightly, allow it to roll over the ingredients.
- Place on a greased pan for 12 minutes at 350 degrees.
What's your favorite breakfast food? Let us know #itsreallykita Click To Tweet