With school back in session….I need something quick and easy for my morning breakfast. I love Avocados and with me trying to be somewhat healthy this works. What are some quick morning breakfasts you use to get you started in the mornings?
- 1 Avocado
- 2 Medium Eggs
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper
- Slice your avocado in half long ways. Carefully remove the pit.
- Using a knife, slice lines into your avocado but be careful to not slice all the way through it.
- Sprinkle a tablespoon of olive oil on each avocado and then sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Carefully open one egg at a time and let it slide into the cavity of the avocado. Do the same with the other egg and other half of avocado. Some of the white of the eggs may spill over, this is ok.
- Place your avocados on a large muffin pan so they are held upright and place in the oven at 350 degrees for about 15-20 minutes, this will depend on whether or not you like them over easy or over hard. I liked them over hard so keep that in mind with the time.
Do you have Avocados in the mornings? How do you fix yours?