Breakfast around my house can be tiresome. I go to bed late at night working so mornings are bah humbug around my house. I need something quick and easy to make in the mornings because I am halfway asleep. Who has time for big breakfasts in the weekday when you have to get kids up and out in time for school. Blueberries are our favorite around here and there are so many ways you can remix blueberries for a quick and easy breakfast. Below is one of our favorites. Quick, easy, and so delicious…you may want to make it at least 3 times a week!
- Fresh Blueberries
- Pancake Mix
- Make pancake batter as directed on box.
- Place batter in a muffin pan filling each space ¾ of the way full. Don’t forget to grease your pan!
- Place 3-5 blueberries on the top of each muffin and press them down a bit so they rest into the batter.
- Place in oven for about ten minutes at 350 degrees.
- Once out of the oven, immediately sprinkle cinnamon and sugar over the top of the muffins.
What do you love to make with Blueberries? What’s your favorite quick go to breakfast for busy mornings?