It’s Grill season! How many of you cook on the grill every chance you get for the summer? I grill in the winter to…don’t judge me. I want to get your summer started off right with something with bacon. Bacon bacon bacon….who can say no to that. Enjoy this recipe and let me know if you make it!
**Makes about 4 Large Skewers
- 12 XLarge Shrimp
- 12 Chunks of Pineapple
- 4 Strips of Bacon
- 3 Tablespoons Butter
- 2 Tablespoons Honey
- Pinch of Salt
- Begin by sliding the tip of a slice of bacon onto one skewer. Slide a piece of shrimp on then follow the shrimp with a piece of pineapple.
- Before putting on your next piece of shrimp and pineapple, wrap your bacon along the rounded side of the shrimp and secure onto the skewer above the pineapple.
- Repeat steps 1-2 two more times to have a total of three shrimp and pineapple pieces on each skewer.
- Sprinkle skewers with salt before placing on an already heated grill.
- In a small bowl, place your butter and honey. Heat in the microwave for about 40 seconds. Stir well then coat each skewer while on the grill, with a brush.
- Allow to cook for about 5-6 minutes on each side, continuously coating each skewer with the honey butter mixture.