Avocado is my favorite new thing! I eat it with everything and I can’t stop lol. A friend of mine was like but how does Avocado taste because she feels like it doesn’t taste like anything. It really doesn’t it just gives that cool healthy vibe to anything you eat. Here is a great recipe to try this summer at your summer parties!
- 2 Large Russet Potatoes
- 1 Avocado
- 1/2 of a White Onion
- 1/3 Cup Miracle Whip
- 1 Tablespoon Mustard
- Salt and Pepper
- Wash your potatoes and poke holes in each side using a fork. Place your potatoes each in a separate sandwich baggie and seal them. Place them in the microwave for 3 minutes on high.
- While the potatoes are cooking, peel your avocado and slice it into large chunks.
- Dice your onion and place it and the avocado into a bowl along with your miracle whip, mustard, and salt and pepper. Mix thoroughly.
- Pull your potatoes out of the microwave and allow to cool for a few minutes.
- Once cool, slice your potatoes in half long ways and scoop out the middle.
- Place the potato you scraped out and place it in the avocado mixture and mix thoroughly.
- Spoon your mixture into the hollowed out potato skins and enjoy!