Who doesn’t love a good pasta salad? I know that I love one that is quick and easy to make. Salads are my go to for the summer because it’s so hot and I find myself eating at least 3 different salads a week. Whats your favorite summer salad?
- 1 Cucumber
- 1 Tomato
- 3 Cups Pasta (I used rotini)
- ¾ Cup Italian Dressing
- Salt and Pepper (optional)
- Boil your pasta until it’s cooked through. Strain and run cold water over the top of it. Set aside.
- Peel your cucumber. Chop both the cucumber and the tomato into large chunks.
- Place your tomato and cucumber in a bowl with the dressing and mix well.
- Add your pasta to the bowl and mix well again. Sprinkle with salt and pepper if desired.
- Chill for about an hour if desired.